It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:52 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:02 pm 

I completed my MBA in Marketing and Data Analytics. As my major is on Data analytics, I like to work on data visualization, data prediction, analysis of data. I like coding too as I did my engineering in Computer Science. This is also one reason to learn more about data and SQL and big data etc. I recently joined an institute to learn Cloud Computing Training. As I’m interested in Data visualization, virtualization, etc… I thought of taking this course.

So just want to know what will be the need for virtualization in cloud computing? Does it protect from system failures?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:36 am 

Cloud Services in general are more and more prominent in modern society. These cloud services can bring forth a range of cutting-edge resources that helps bring organizations into the next level.

One day soon, cloud services may become the backbone to a lot of industries through its various cloud transfer services, or through its cloud hosting, cloud monitoring, or even cloud migration technologies.
Cloud Services are beneficial to all, small organizations to large enterprises. The extra layer of security through cloud hosting, and cloud monitoring. The use of Cloud Transfer Services to move all of your data to a more accessible place.

These are things that are helpful in even a standard market scenario. But in a time like this, when the world is experiencing a pandemic, at a time where the market is upside down. It is a whole lot more important. Organization security, scalability, and budget issues have taken a front-row seat.

At this time it is hard to scale the growth of your organization let alone manage the existing pieces. Budgetary issues have become even more prominent placing a huge strain on various small organizations.

So the point being now is the time. It is the right time to put your resources into cloud services, perhaps revamp your organization with the latest cloud transfer services? Walk away from legacy technologies and embrace the latest technologies, which can help you boost your business.