Gregarius is a web-based RSS /RDF/ ATOM news aggregator that uses the PHP scripting language and is released under the GNU General Public License version (GPLv.2.0). The free open-source software was developed in the year and is available in English, French, German and Italian. It enables the users to access their news sources from wherever they want. Being open source, it allows users to copy and distribute verbatim copies of the software but they are not allowed to change it. It requires a hosting account and the users can install the software anywhere on any location in their site within a few minutes.
Features of Gregarius software:
• It is completely web- based and runs on the web server
• The software is simple to use and secures the users with password protected administration and configuration.
• Gregarius is an AJAX powered item tagging system that tags feeds and items
• The software enables OPML import/export, XHTML/CSS output system.
• It allows full-text search.
• Compliance with all the web standards.
The last modified version is the Gregarius 0.6.1 in 2008. To run the software, users require PHP 4.3 or above versions with apache server and either MySQL or SQLite as the database. There has been not much of activity and it has been presumed to have been discontinued.
CloudOYE is a leading Gregarius Hosting Provider in India offering solutions on Cloud Server Hosting & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at 1800 212 2022 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org