Distributed cloud networking allows service providers and large enterprises to seamlessly operate a disseminated, multi data center platform in a simple, open and lively manner with the support of Software-defined Networking and network virtualization. With the integration of internal and external networks, you can significantly cut down TCO by blending intelligent workload management with policy automation.
Distributed cloud networking is also speeding up the tour of communication service providers to Network Function Virtualization (NFV) by optimizing network resources, enhancing agility, accelerating time-to-market through dynamic, service-driven configuration.
Salient Features of Distributed Cloud Networking
- Combines data centers of three cloud models with the support of Software-defined Networking
- Operates and manages multiple data centers from a centralized point
- Provides business agility without increasing the cost of infrastructure
- Eliminates the hassles of network updates when application need changes
- Provides a platform to setup the network in an application friendly way.
CloudOYE is a leading Distributed Cloud offering solutions on Cloud Server Hosting & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at 1800 212 2022 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.