Ajenti is an open source free web interface framework containing a web server, ioC container, a simple web framework with a set of mechanisms that helps in enhancing the visitor and server communication transmission. Ajenti is a Linux and BSD web admin panel that uses the Python script and delivered under the AGPL proprietary license.
Features of Ajenti:
• Ajenti is a highly modular and extensible framework that comes with neat and high performing structured responsive interface.
• It is compatible to devices of all sizes and supports desktops, laptops and mobile phones.
• The frontend interface is Google’s AngularJS based single-page web application. Users can add new angular services, controllers and directives with plug-ins.
• Client styling is done based on Twitter’s Bootstrap library.
• Ajenti installation does not require much time and sets in smoothly in the existing framework with disturbing the system.
• The software offers several plugins to configure, monitor and manage the system software. It comes with APIs allowing easy extensions.
• Ajenti Core framework comes with a web server, ioC container, core components for better communication between a client and server.
• Ajenti Panel comes with a file manager, terminal and notepad.