Economical Cloud Hosting Plans
India's Leading Cloud
Hosting Company
Wiki

Application Streaming

Application streaming denotes an on-demand software delivery model that functions on the basis of the criterion that most of the applications require mere a petite part of their total programming code for operation. This means that there is an elimination to totally deploy a program on a client system; however, parts of it could be delivered across the network based on the needs.

Resembling the process of progressive downloads in audio or video, application is completely crystal clear for the end-user. The client gains adequate information from the server to activate the application, which is usually as minimal as 10 percent of the application. The remaining 90 percent is streamed to the client in the background, allowing the end-user to involve in other activities in tandem. Application streaming is being used in collaboration with desktop virtualization.

The protocol of application streaming carries various significant benefits that can over shadow the importance of traditional software distribution. In addition, it is highly effective with regard to server, client and network usage. It enables applications to be cached on the local server, however, automation prevails when up-gradation is required. All in all, application streaming optimizes delivery to the client.

CloudOYE is a leading Indian Cloud hosting Provider offering solutions on Application Streaming & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at +91-120-6025102 or mail us at sales@cloudoye.com.


Reduce Your Current Cloud Cost

CONNECT WITH US

How to Ensure ROI from Cloud Computing

This whitepaper sets out details about various key performance indicators

Unleash New Boundaries With Cloud CDN

Tough competition in the online business has alerted CIOs across the globe.

DOWNLOAD E-BOOK

Cloud Computing Demystified

It is a computing paradigm, wherein a huge cluster of systems are interconnected .

Download Now >

What is CloudOYE?

Subscribe
Join 100000 + IT pros on our updates
  • Cloud India
  • Cloud India
Cloud India