Casebox is an open source application that can be installed by the user on their own server or the office’s to be able to operate it independently. It has a built-in interface that allows adding of forms and files, and can be customized according to the user’s requirements.
Here are Some Features of Casebox:
• The user can take cases and records, and make graphs, lists, and maps. They can also auto-publish content and statistics to web modules and tell their story on their website, live.
• The user can easily and quickly filter through hundreds and thousands of records to seek what they need.
• The user can drag any files from their computer and drop them into any folder in Casebox, just as how it is with Windows File Manager.
• The user can organize files, projects, contacts, cases, and more into an intuitive folder tree. Again, just like in Mac or Windows File Manager.
• The user can use smart folders to automatically organize data in a way that’s suitable for them, by priority, by year, by office, by case status, and more.
• The user can open a tab and instantly read a document online, whether it’s in Word, PDF, or JPG, without downloading or opening it with another application.
• The user can open a document directly in MS Office and save it as a new version in Casebox- there is no need to download and re-upload it.
• The user can retrieve any document that’s been unintentionally deleted from the recycle bin where they are stored for quite some time.
• The user can work more efficiently by opening several views, records, or documents simultaneously. Each of these will be in their own tab.
• The user can upload a new version of any document, while the previous versions are saved and stored, and can be restored at any time.
CloudOYE is a leading Casebox Hosting Provider in India offering solutions on Cloud Server Hosting & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at 1800 212 2022 or mail us at email@example.com.