In Cloud Web Hosting, the combined resources of many clustered servers are utilized by the user. What this means is that the user’s website is able to virtually utilize the group’s combined resources for managing all the aspects of hosting the site. This group of servers is the cloud.
This Facilitates Several Functions –
- The load is balanced across several servers.
- There is ample security.
- All the resources are available virtually so that they can be utilized whenever the need arises.
Many websites require more resources than what their current shared hosting provider can offer.
Dedicated hosting is an expensive alternative for them, not to mention that it also needs quite some tech know-how to be viable for the user. It is for these users that cloud web hosting is for. It is comparatively modestly priced and doesn’t require that much technical knowledge too.
There are Several Advantages to this Type of Hosting. These are:
• Scalability – the client can avail as many resources as required as they grow.
• Flexibility – the client can increase the available resources immediately and seamlessly, saving themselves any problems arising from degradation of services or downtime/slowness of the site.
• Savings – the client enjoys more virtual power and can grow or shrink the resources as per need. They pay for what they use. So there are more savings as compared to other options.