Today, corporate or business email hosting has become an essential tool to establish your brand and its credibility as well. Despite immense growth of digital media and social media, e-mail is still the most preferred mode of communication in businesses. A business email ID bears the name of the user/employee followed by the organization's name like- employee's name@company's name.com.
Although there're several organizations using free business email hosting like -Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail for their business communications but they fail to win the trust of recipients as these emails don't entail company's name. A free business email ID does not even give a sense of professionalism. While, on the other hand, a professional email ID not only helps establishing credibility but also helps promote brand as company's name stays visible with every communication the employee makes.
Here are Some Reasons Why I Need an Email Solution
- Communications made through corporate email IDs give a sense of professionalism.
- Business email IDs make communication more convincing.
- As business email IDs suffix the domain names of the respective company, clients easily rely on the authenticity of the mails.
- A business email ID can have feature of a White-level Email Hosting, wherein an employer puts logo of his/her company that increases the brand presence.
- A business email ID gives you enhanced features such as customization of email box size. Unlike free email accounts, professional email account enables you to customize your mail box size as per your requirements.
Other features that a professional email account provides are -mail monitoring, mail grouping etc.