Cloud computing is going bigger and bigger in enterprise IT with virtualization providing umpteen opportunities for all types of businesses. Services like PaaS, IaaS and SaaS are allowing the IT functions more affordable and within reach of the small business. The SMBs have all the more to gain by moving to the cloud as the costs otherwise are very exorbitant for them to sustain. They have to consider a few factors like which parts of the IT they have to apply the cloud technology for.
The service level agreements between the cloud user and the third party service providers has to be clearly laid out. They have to be comprehensive in every aspect to maintain a secured and gainful relationship with the vendors. Some of the questions they need to raise before agreeing on the contract like
- Where are the servers physically located?
- What are the specifications and facilities of storage being offered?
- Availability of data and what if the employees are unable to access data due to some glitches?
- Factors that create termination of service from the service provider or by the acts of the customers.
- What if the vendor changes their services?
- Data security and protection from the data being misused.
- Compensation clauses for data breaches, interruption of services?
By creating strong and comprehensive policies and strong SLAs businesses can exploit on the numerous benefits that the cloud offers.
CloudOYE is a leading cloud computing solutions on Cloud Server Hosting & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at 1800 212 2022 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.