A Guide for setting up MS Exchange email hosting server for Outlook 2013 and 2016-
You will need the mailbox of Exchange 2 to configure Exchange account in the MS Outlook. Kindly refer to proper guides in order to configure MS Outlook for connecting Exchange 1 mailbox utilizing IMAP or POP.
- Click Windows start button, thereafter go to the Mail (32 bit) or Control Panel and Mail.
- Outlook Mail Setup window will open. Then, click show profiles.
- Then, click Add in order to enter a profile name. The name is specifically used in order to identify profile of people on the computer and could be anything desired by you. Click OK.
- Fill your name, email address of hosted exchanges, password, and then click Next.
- MS Outlook will now make an attempt of connecting to the server and then automatically configure the account. In case, Outlook asks for permission in order to connect with the servers, so click Allow.
- Now, Outlook has finished configuration of account, so click on Finish.
- In order to make the Outlook default profile (Start> Control Panel > Mail), click on always use this profile and then choose the profile created by you, and click on OK.
A Guide for setting up MS Exchange server email hosting for Outlook Mac Mail 6:
You should have Exchange 2 mailbox for configuring Exchange account in the mail for Mac OS X. Kindly refer to relevant guides in order to configure the Mac Mail and connect to the Exchange 1 mailbox utilizing IMAP or POP.
- Open the mail for Mac OS X.
- Then, click on Mail menu at top-left corner of the screen and choose Preferences.
- Post that, click on Accounts tab and thereafter click on (+) symbol at bottom-left corner.
- After that, enter email address, password, full name, and click on Continue. The email will make an attempt of automatically explore the email settings.
- Choose if you want to set up Calendar and Contacts, and click Create.
- Now, you can close Preferences window and then start using the mailbox.