Yes, CloudOYE, one of the top cloud hosting providers in the industry, offer comprehensive managed hosting solutions for HIPAA compliance. For the organizations connected with the healthcare industry, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) has advocated movement to stronger data protection, digital health records, better access to patient records. HIPAA requirements and how CloudOYE complies with them.
- Support: CloudOYE assigns their technical support team to make sure that the client's business is being hosted as per the HIPAA requirements.
- Security: CloudOYE delivers 24/7 monitoring of the servers and attends to the minutest of suspicion instantly. The servers come inbuilt with firewalls, anti-virus/ anti-malware solutions to ensure maximum security.
- Offsite Backup: CloudOYE offers very effective data backup and recovery solutions. They replicate the data and transmit it across to remote servers away from business premises to ensure instant availability of data in case data is lost.
- SSL certificate and VPN: CloudOYE uses the encryption method of data transmission while taking backups to make sure data is not intercepted and misused.
- Hosting: CloudOYE offers HIPAA compliant cloud options for the healthcare businesses in all its three models (public, private and hybrid) of cloud.
CloudOYE is a leading cloud computing solutions on Cloud Server Hosting & Dedicated Servers Hosting. Call our technical experts at 1800 212 2022 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.